Friday 20 July 2007

I'm liking these this summer

So this so called summer (it's raining and cold in London), I love these looks so much

Laura Prepon is working a plaid dress which is the latest fashion but I definitely prefer plaid shorts

These are just so cute, there's an ongoing golf fashion going on

So, I have been seeing LiLo working these really cute leather jackets and thought, hey those are cute, since the weather in London allows them why not

This is classic, rock/biker chic

Different ways of wearing your leather jacket, I work the first one just cuz I am so old hollywood

Miss Fashion Icon number two SJParker is looking beautiful

I love the way Cameron embraces her long legs, I love the dress and the shoes, not beginning with the bag. You don't always have to be matchy matchy...this is a classic mix of black, white and red which work perfectly

Halle Berry's white summer, she has gone low key but looking cute. It's good for pregnant women too (not insinuating she is pregnant by the way)

Thanks to hip Candy, I found Nicole in this cute little white dress which I'd definitely do this summer...now if only the sun came out..

So last year me and my lil' sis decided to start wearing scarfs on our necks and I dont mean winter scarves I mean neck scarves as shown by Nicole above. We found them fun, only to find that they would become this years latest trend...cool!!
Why not try to put together this look this summer thrown together by my favourite stylist (s of ilhs)
I love skinny jeans
work it with these hills, which I have to confess I can't wear and I'm not a high heel fan but love shoes
Or maybe you want to work your petit frame in this
Partnered with this and not with those shoes

But either these
Or just be funky like me and work these which are so different you'll get everyone wanting them..I love to be different that's just me. The hills on these shoes are perfect for me too...
With these skinny jeans looks you can work your neck scarf with too...and don't forget sunglasses to complete the look and a cute tote bag!!Have fun

No comments: