Thursday 19 July 2007

My small women...here is wedding ideas

Hi everyone, so I got a request from someone who wants to know what should short or petit people as I would call wear for their wedding as well as what kind of hair would suit them. So here it goes...
So you see a beautiful combination but isn't it looking a bit short...well most of us brides love to be princesses on our day but we have to remember that some dresses aren't meant for you...this dress in my opinion makes the woman look very short as well as makes her legs look even shorter, no matter how beautiful she looks. So I wouldn't advice these puffy bottom looks or any tull looking dresses.
I think straight looks suit shorter/petit people because it makes your legs look longer and with an up do it makes your neck look longer too
I love this flowy number, it would suit one with a pear shape and one who wants to enhance their shape. Again with the straightness but flowy look of the dress it would make you seem taller and beautiful especially if your groom is tall.
This is nice but again dont wear it if you are too short as you would look like those little people ontop of a wedding cake. Why I picked it you ask because of the top of the dress and the hair style.
This one is perfect for all of you petit beauties fro head to toe
Another perfect dress is this ivory number which can still make you look like a princess. One thing is, some of us do not want to wear strapless dresses so most of these dresses can be tailored with straps or halterneck. what I love about this dress is the high waist, it would make you look slimmer, taller and stylish all at the same time.
Simple yet sexy, perfect that's all I can say

If you have long hair I wouldn't advice you to leave it down, as that would make your neck look short...an updo is better for my petit madames, This is a nice hair style afro and cocassian hair.
Another beautiful wedding hair style idea
So what if you have short hair like nia, well not to worry, this hair style would suit all brides especially petit brides and you can see how it makes her look taller and beautiful. All you have to add is a tiara or a veil or both and you would be looking dazzling.
Do feel free to request any ideas for anything and I will try my best to help. Just remember however you wear it make sure you are the bell of the ball on the day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for petit bride dresses, I am in love in most of them hahahah but you give me a light what I have to look for on my big day.
Thanks

Unknown said...

I am glad I can help...keep visiting finishing touches!!

Anonymous said...

Yes I will , first thing in the morning when my computer is on Iam saying hi in here hahaahahah.