Friday 20 July 2007

Big and Beautiful

I was looking around and found these really nice for my thick Madames
The queen is looking divalicious in these shorts, check out those shoes
I love raven and she is showing you how to work that body
Jordan Sparks is a cute little madame, she is tall, thick and cute and she is working that dress
Looking very beautiful in purple that's my favourite thick madame
Ok, so I noticed I put holiday clothing for other sizes but not my plus sized beauties so I found this article by essence magazine which shows you which swimming costume works best with your plus sized figure. These are for those with an hour glass figure

And for those with a thick waist, why not do it like this...by the way where ever you are bigger do a darker colour, for example if you want to wear colour mixing colours is the best method, if you ae small from waist up and big from waist down do a brighter colour ontop with darker coloured bottom ad vice versa. Those type of swimming costumes are available in most stores these days. So have fun this season!!
P.S. Click on images to read article!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

umemsahau Tacara, ni model wa big women. She is so beautiful. Mabonge naowapenda mimi ni Monique na Tacara, they always look hot japo matimbwata!

Anonymous said...

I hear you girl...I love Tocarra too and Monique is something else man...don't worry I will have all the otherones up...

Thanx for visiting!!