Wednesday 20 June 2007

Today I'm Gonna celebrate Tracee Ellis Ross

Born to the diva mother Diana Ross...this girl can dress and i love her in girlfriends. She has got curves, big eyes, big hair and ain't afraid to work it work it....Today Tracee Ellis Ross takes the lead in my books!!Worked as a fashion editor for Mirabella and New York Magazine.
She worked as a model when she was younger. As a model, Ross was photographed by highly regarded fashion photographers Herb Ritts, Peter Lindberg, Francesco Scavullo, and Mario Testino. She is a graduate of Brown University and the esteemed William Esper Acting Studio.

Looking stunning as usual


I would go to work in that

I love this bubble hem dress with her signature BIG clutch bags

Ooooh I have the same one...ok i'll stop showing off but I love this girl and her hair and style

To me she can do no wrong

No comments: