Wednesday 20 June 2007

Ohh Hail the Queen is Back

Hello everyone sorry to leave you without style for a couple of days, been busy working and training is getting to me!!So, I hope ya'll haven't changed your minds and thought I'm gone....no I ain't done yet! So anyway..on my usual trips to shops especially boutiques...I'm boutique girl and I don't follow high street fashion although I try to deliver all to you!!I saw that bright yellow is on...as the sun is shining and the weather is sweet so I thought I better let you ladies know that you better have it in your closet. And whoever is afraid of bright colours report them to me...I will make them love it...oook here it goes

As you can see Beyonce Rihanna are working it...i love both looks as they've shown how to wear it with long or short hair but both can be worn either way and still look eye popping beautiful.
Rosario Dawson...this girl is can dress her body good and she is working that yellow

Ok, girls...run for it choose which ever one, which ever way just wear it beautiful...!

I also realised after checking my site while at work that I haven't been fair to my plus sized girls so you know what Big can be worn beautiful...try it like this!!

Nice baby pink dress to work those curves
This is what they mean when they say Big is beautiful
This is my favourite of Jennifer Hudson's looks and she deserved to win that oscar damn girl can sing her heart out...and act!!And without forgetting she is representing the voluptous girls..
Here she goes again wearing it like it should be
Work them hip girl
Big Girls Get Big things too...She is looking beautiful with that oscar
Bow down for the queen...cos she is looking hot!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ur blog especially wen u put those plus size outfits.Ope to get more on tht!

Anonymous said...

Pole na kubwana na miangaiko ya dunia weli kamu tu zeee blogger A&M

Unknown said...

thank you and keep on visiting for more