Thursday 21 June 2007

Accessories

To my viewers, I'd like to thank you for your support and I appreciate you visiting my blog and whoever has suggestions or anything they would like to see feel free. Anyway...Today I am not feeling to well so I came out of work early but hey I am going to cheer myself up with making my bloggees happy!!Today, I thought let I love accessories be it a bag, shoes, earings or bangles...I'm not so much of a necklace person but I'll give you a little somethin something....So here it goes

I love Charm bracelets...you know you can sometimes personalise your bracelet by choosing what should be in it but this is my favourite one. It represents the beach coz I'm from the coastal side of Tanzania, Love...well we all need that, a flower cuz I love flowers especially dark red roses with a hint of white, opal because I am a libra and thats our stone....pearls because I am an old fashioned classic girl, crystal because I love to make myself clear and the rest represent my love for fashion, design and beautiful things.


you can wear it with simple jeans and tshirt or finish a nice evening dress with this however you wear it make sure it looks good.


ooooh...they are to die for....well i can visualize a black strapless or black dress with thin straps.Can you?good good


this cavalli clutch is just gorgeous make sure you don't clash it with too many colours because it will shin up ur simple but sexy look!!


summer is here so why not, if chanel keeps making beautiful glasses like this


Chain Drop earrings...woooh girl dont get me started


when i do wear a necklace it has to be simple or one that would just help pump up my look. this is my favourite althought for me the smaller the better!!


Gold hoop earrings...dont you just wish u could get them off the screen...classy never trashy

Gold sun earrings...simple but can look absolutely fabulous if worn right...i'll show you someday!!

This is an African red bracelete i love it...love it love it

1 comment:

Unknown said...

pleeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee
pleeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeee

i want to know about this chanel sunglasses pleeease..

where did you get the photo from and what is the model... may i know the year of the model at least !

pleeease it's very important :(