Wednesday 13 July 2011

Introvert


So I was reading a book the other day, 'The intelligent Entrepreneur,' and there it was an explanation of who I am. I remember once I posted about my personality and making new friendships etc. And one lovely person commented saying that i should read about an Introvert and an Extrovert.

Well, after reading this I have finally come to accept and love who I am because I am introvert and love it. So you ask whose that,

' Intensely but quietly curious, socially they may be rather shy except with their best friends. Quiet and reserved... (they) often use their talent to bring order to unogarnized facts.'

That's who I am and I love it!

In this day and age of our life, there are so many things that can lure you to a point of not knowing who you are. Find you and stick to who you are! There was a moment in my life where I lost who I am and I have finally found it. The next Biggest thing is always keep God close to you, you do not loose anything but gain a lot of blessings. 

Have a lovely week.

Love FT!

: )

No comments: