Tuesday 12 July 2011

Inspired by The Inspired

Hellos to yous all. I hope you've all been keeping well. Sorry I've been quiet, hectic few weeks then last week I wasn't feeling too well.

Anyways, so DFF was good, I got to meet a lot of my customers and made new ones so I am thrilled. The grounds were filled with creative women show casing great fashion. I am in Love with Pichini and Eskado Bird by the way. ; ) The two days saw different crowds, some just browsing and spending the day chilling with family and some there to really shop which was great of us : )

I learned a lot from this experience as always through everything you take a bit with you and what you don't need you leave for others to pick. The biggest thing I learner is when in my comfort zone I can talk : ) and have fun! And fashion is my comfort zone and I was surrounded by my loved ones and a lot of fun women, no snobs in my life that's how I like it. Drama free zone!

I left those two days very inspired and the coming weeks i will be working hard at a few things that have been inspiring me but been taking the back sit.

So today, I was browsing around and found this extremely inspiring video by Beyonce and it really shows if one works hard enough you will get to where you need to but do not forget to live!

"I'm learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don't have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world!" -B

No comments: