Wednesday 30 March 2011

Work Wear Love

When it comes to work, I always keep it to the classics.

Sheath Dresses

White button downs, pencil skirts (high waisteD and regular), classy bags depending on my day, kitten heels for running around like a headless chicken.  Minimal jewellery of-course you don't want to be overwhelming flashy at work

I love this vest, I think it's the only piece I am missing from my closet.

I am not a suit person, so when there's a very important meeting I keep it strictly Sheath dresses/ dresses and kitten heels.  If it's less serious then you'll find me in a pencil skirt and a shirt or blouse. I've learned due to my career path how to be casual smart on the days you wear jeans. that's a lesson for another day. Either way keep it comfortable.

SO

What's your work style?

No comments: