Tuesday 26 January 2010

And this is how it all started

FT Boutique started with a young vibrant fun collection which went so fast I couldn't believe it myself. I remember my first project I gathered my beautiful lil sis am and my sweet JC and told them to pose. And they really had fun with it... most of all they sold FT clothing. I love it when a boutique looks and feels like a boutique and not just another clothing store. The below was the summer collection and the Christmas collection saw... a more glitzy glamour, flashy, still fun and classy which is in its closing stages. I will share with you the collection once I take pictures, but for now enjoy a little something from FT...









All these are sold out however there is much more at the store. Pictures courtesy of Angelique photography, thanks love

1 comment:

ur pretty bibi In USA said...

niceeeeeeeeeeee mamiiiiiiiiii i see so this is how it started huh!!!