Tuesday 21 April 2009

To you... and your home you said

Yeah my tag line is Finishing Touches to you and your home but I am so neglecting the home bit lately. So today, I am just so excited to be sharing the most breathtaking sleeping havens in my book (umm... yeah right) but truly spectacular
Very chic boudoir, I love that bed and the purple and pink pillows really take the attention of the wallpaper balancing the look out. and touch up the finishing
Conservative, it almost looks like there are no walls
I love it
My favourite, with a breathtaking view that calms you down. I can see myself doing Yoga there too so that's a plus... check out the wardrobe and a close eye on the finishing touches

Spectacular ain't it...

1 comment:

absolutelyawesomethings said...

love the first one,nice color combination and warm colors are therapeutic to me.NICE BLOG.