Tuesday 21 April 2009

Creativity prevails

I work in a creative environment so I am always looking for that something extra in everything. If something does not challenge me. I for one will not even give it the time of day, I speak my mind when I don't like something... and it has gotten me into trouble at times but I always drive the change. SO to day I embrace the creative world:
I just absolutely fell deeply in love with the bottle I can even Identify the target market. I love it!
How many things do you do/ or touch with your hands every single day? Wont you use dettol hand wash at the though of it. I totally would after this advert. The art of creativity...
So, we all see these do not drink and drive signs on the roads etcetera, but what about this... when you enter the club you are stamped don't drink and drive and call a cab! I love creative people

Another 1st class advert... for sky diving... just have this picture on the floor of an elevator and feel the rush! I love it 

No comments: