Saturday 2 February 2008

I Love African Fashion Week

The title says it all, I could see myself rocking all of these without...mmh I would love to go to South African Fashion week. thinking about it, London Fashion week is coming...I am so in there. 
I love the combination of turquoise, brown and cream...I don't think i'd wear the hat though
I love those hands...perfect combination with a high waisted pencil skirt
Chocolate and turquoise...mmmh love it
That trench coat is so classic
Mmmh... It amazes me the things you can do with African Fabric

I love this right here...did u get inspired?

2 comments:

shamim a.k.a Zeze said...

wow!! design nzuriii...wish angekuwepo fundi mzuri anishonee...lol..FT I HAVE A Q..ETI BONGE KAMA MIE NITAPENDEZA KUVAA HIZO PENCIL SKIRTS NAONA ZINAPENDEZA WATU WEMBAMBA EEEE AU???

Anonymous said...

FT for trench coat is for short people as well of both heights can look good?