Tuesday 27 March 2012

A Master of everything is a stressed and busy soul!


I found this in my usual browsing of the net and it touched a cord that I have been trying to define.

Lately I have been feeling that I am doing so much and everything all at the same time. So I took a back sit and realised wait a minute, that ain't where I am going.

In life you always have to look back and analyse if that was the vision you had set up for your mission in the beginning. 

There are so many sayings in this world but I believe one has to analyse the practical reality vs the people's 'wisdom'. I don't believe in the saying 'Jack of all trades master of none'. I have seen many master different trades but the difference is they master one and get on to the other not trying to Master everything at once then they have so many trades that they have mastered.

Tell that to my perfectionist self huh! I'll get there though as long as I stick to Mastering one at a time 
:  D

My other problem is I'm a Libra and we get bored quickly like seriously, We always have to have a challenge to perfect and get on to the next one but one challenge at a time.

That is my advise for today, Master the now then move on to the next.

Love FT.

No comments: