Monday 24 October 2011

Natural Days

Hope y'all had a love weekend. So Solange has let her hair out to breath which reminds me... I have gone natural and I am loving it. I actually went natural a few months before my obsession with Miss Knowles. Mine is a bit longer than hers and fuller. As much as it is unmanageable, I am learning so much about my own natural hair and it's growth patterns. Plus there are so many tutorials from beautiful African women all over the world. I will share with you all soon. 

Want to rock your own natural hair but don't know how to? Keep visiting FT blog and I will share lots. My goal is actually to grow it very long then i'll wear it out because at the moment it's too much work for my busy schedule to start doing all the cool styles you can do with your natural hair. I have actually just finished my transitioning zone and now, I'm on my growth zone. Till then.. Enjoy this beautiful black sistah really enjoying what God gave her!



No comments: