Friday 21 October 2011

Inspired by My Office

Today I am inspired by my office and work wear. You see for a creative individual like me, I need my office to be as creative as possible. A client of mine walked into my office the other day and said, 'every time I walk in here you change things and I'm inspired.' And that wasn't the first person and now I believe in translating my creativity to the way I dress! I am a person who gets bored very quickly so if i'm not always reinventing myself, I feel like I am not doing what I love. I love to be simple but be absolutely classy and edgy. I have found pencil skirts to be my favourite favourite item ever next to my sheath dresses. So these are the looks I am in awe for at the moment:




This is my favourite of all and I want it like now!

I am hoping to do my home office soon and I am looking for inspirations like everywhere. I love this1
Interior Inspirations can come from anything, ain't this cool!

No comments: