Friday 28 October 2011

8020 RULE

So this post I am dedicating to a fellow blogger in Tanzania, Shamim Mwasha. Shamim is a hard working woman who is a go getter she likes to develop herself as time goes and she has truly gotten better at what she does. I started visiting 8020 Fashions when the lovely lady introduced herself by commenting in 2009 when I opened the blog. She is celebrating 5 years of her blog this Sunday with an AFrican attire theme party, WILL BE interesting. I hope I will see a lot of these in your pictures! Happy 5th Anniversary, speaking of which FT Blog was on its 5th year this June, pheeww time flies when you are busy writing. Shamim has made it part of her profession, she now does red carpet reports, wedding reports and so much more that you can see here









BE BLESSED AND DO WHAT YOU DO BEST!


No comments: