Saturday 19 March 2011

'Sky's The Limit'



“Only make moves when your heart’s in it, and live the phrase ‘Sky’s the Limit’.”

The whole of yesterday I felt so beautiful, inside and out. Not only beautiful but also like I am capable of doing anything I want to do, If I just go for it.

For a very long time (2years), I have been not liking myself inside nor outside and even stopped looking at the mirror. A lot of anger, a lot of resentment, a lot of insecurities were built from a very bad experience I had 2 years ago.

And only yesterday I felt relief, like I am back but still need to push myself to go further and for bigger dreams that I have been reserving. I guess what I mean to say is, I am Slowly coming out of my comfort zone into my old self and even better.

It's so beautiful the feeling I have now, that I can approach anyone I feel relevant to approach. 

This whole energy and courage came after speaking to my only sibling, my little sister. See, with my sister I can rave on about anything and in the end she will know exactly what my problem is and get me out of it. That's a skill I love about her! 

She was also in her own emotion whirlwind, feeling like moving away from where she is, not liking what she is doing and everything that comes with it. And badly wanted to get out of it... and after we spoke, she is much happier and I too so much happier.

I set goals for myself and promised her because I know I won't break a promise when it comes to her. I have been finding myself reading again, exercising, waking up early, approaching people and building relationships that I have been reserved to do.

So thanking Allah for this and my little Angel!

The feeling is so good and i want it to get better and better! 

Have a great weekend!

Love FT!

No comments: