Tuesday 15 February 2011

Hair Styles

I am currently finding my way into my next style. A drastic change or a subtle change but I am thinking maybe:
I can do curls, My sister got the most beautiful of curly hair so I will try get them from her or when I travel

I love this but is there a way of doing the dreads without cutting your hair or going completely natural? Either way, I love this

The next option I think is just this one which I haven't since i was in high school (damn the hairstyles I used to do then, I did bangs like le'toya when she was in destiny's child, then Janet Jackson when she had the red curls, OOoh yeah I had the Patra look ala Solange right now long as such, Then I cut my hair like Kelly Rowland short, in the end I missed my loooong hair) 

So, what's next?

No comments: