Thursday 6 January 2011

I'll be back...

I'm one of those people who always plan's the next step, goals, and so on. So, last year I had my list all ready before the New year. This year on the other hand... mmmh! I had a beautiful new years eve away from home. The next day, it was another story, I started not feeling well, my sister started not feeling well AND well been in bed since I came back.

So i've been taking it easy on myself and reflecting on what I want to do this year! Sometimes sitting quietly alone and clearing your mind (Ok, I almost felt blank) is the best remedy. So I am in that state right now and will be back when I know exactly what's the best next step. Even though I posted my New Year list, I feel like it's incomplete, I don't do incomplete it would bother me forever.

So till then, Take a step further from where you are and let yourself go.

Love,

FT.

No comments: