Thursday 16 September 2010

The Beauty Outlook

Me and make up are as allergic as me and watermelon (about to throw up) Yes I know what you are thinking right 'You don't like watermelon,' I'm actually allergic to alcohol and watermelon (seriously). Whilst you sip your glass of wine or whatever even a cider... me I take one sip and my body will be the colour of a tomato and by the end of the day I can't breathe and off to the hospital. Whilst you guys suck on melon with so much satisfaction, one bite and I throw up the whole day even the smell I don't do. Anyway back to make-up, I wear make up veery occasionally in fact if I must have then it has to look as natural as possible. but I loooove eyeliner, mascara and lately lipstick. Love me red lipstick and the nudes such demure a lady you become. I am still looking for the most natural powder/foundation/ bronzer whatever but to no avail. At my wedding my make up artist new me from years ago that I hate it so when she finished applying, I wiped out half of it : ) lol! The most close to natural make up i've found is by Prescriptive. Ok. now one more problem, I have very sensitive skin and I mean extra sensitive. Yes. I have used the ones written sensitive, but FAIL! After a while the make up will bring me rushes. Now, it is an advantage as my husband hates make up but heey there are times you want to look that little extra glamour. I hate make up that looks like you've applied another face on. BOOh! So if you guys have suggestions, it will be cool.
If I had to give you an example of a look I love, is this by Corin Bailey Rae

No comments: