Tuesday 9 March 2010

FT's favourites

FT's Festive Season collection was bright, colourful and totally fun. I enjoyed each moment I spent styling and just even buying the products. I have many I adore but these two were my favourite, see I'm very simple and I have a huge love for the classics sheath dresses, pencil skirts, white button down shirts, flats and jeans. So when I go out you'll find it's a total opposite of who I am, because I dare to wear bright colours, sequins, very high heels, bright and dramatic florals. I like it when a dress is tailored to perfectiong and the design is thought of thoroughly so when one wears it, it just sits perfectly.   

This capped back dress is beautiful and looked perfect on the lovely lady who bought it
 
You all know one shoulder was so in during the festive season and I heart this dress.

No comments: