Monday, 30 November 2009

Vogue it Girls

Ladies, I did come back 2 weeks ago however I have been on the busy side of the world with launching campaigns at work and other projects! I know I always have something cooking. Thank you to all  who have been shopping at FT, I had to get new arrivals after 2 weeks. It's been a good start thanks to all of you. I am working on making the collection available for you all to see so give me a bit of time cuz I'm a perfectionist so bare with me.

Otherwise here is a little real fashion for you all from Vogue China.
This suit is crazy cool, I love it!

I could definitely do with the red shoes and those harem trousers

1 comment:

Urban Fashion Network said...

Greetings !

You are invited to join our online Fashion Community!
I hope you find it resourceful and interesting.

• FREELY post your up coming events to the Forum Calendar
• Create a fashion topic within the Fashion-Forum
• Network with industry trend setters and decision makers
• Get a FREE fashion blog with your FREE registration
• Create your private community
• Invite your Friends to join Your Personal Network
• View the contacts you create between your connections and their
connections. Some people have 100s of connections in their network!

Log on to: http://www.urbanfashion.net
Connect with over 2600 Fashion Industry related members!

Administrator
Urban Fashion Network