Saturday 22 August 2009

Sweet tooth in complete desire

I had a great day today, My friend and I went to a build an orphanage fundraising affair. When I see little kids who are orphans my heart falls for them and I wish I could just take them all and give them everything my parents gave me. There was one little girl that just touched my heart, I just wanted her. OOoh God the mummy hormone is kick in! Yeah, I'd love to be a mother I just feel it. I would be a good one no matter how hard or challenging I just know it. Anyway... what captured my attention even more is the fact that every woman who was Muslim who I know would normally be all made up and dressed to impressed was fully covered in hijjab, and fully covered. They looked beautiful, I realized when it comes to the holy month everyone has the respect for it but fashionistas will always be just that. Completely in fashion!
I have a thing for strawberries, fresh and the flavours twirling in your mouth. Sometimes in fashion you might just mix two different styles and they work just perfectly, just like chocolate covered strawberries. Who thought neon colours can all be worn at once? And who thought wearing contrast colours can be classy? It's all relevant when it comes to fashion, you just have to pull it together.
Im looking for that finishing touch to my life and when I find it and it's just perfect ill share it with the world. You know those times when you just know this is the right outfit, the right moment, the right place... well you fall in love!

I like sweetness in my interior, the flowers, smelling right and fresh, fruits sweetening the air. I also love to read and I feel knowledge is a power. A good book, gives you, your own me time and you fall in to your own world. Ladies remember it's all about the finishing touch whether it's the sweetness in your life, the fresh, the flashy, the cool, the calm, whatever it is let your life be complete. Mine... everything I do and surrounds me, I make sure it has just that perfect touch.

No comments: