Tuesday 18 August 2009

Stubborn ways...

See sometimes we are too stubborn when we are faced with a reality that we don't quite like. See I have had this feeling for so long and everytime it hits me back with a bang. I fall, I get up but I go right where I started just cuz that's what you want. The stubborn side of me always wants and tries to get it her way but this time it's painfully awakening that just maybe one has to accept what she is getting and move on. Or even find the beauty in it.

In fashion, we take risks and I know yesterday I said I felt a loneliness that only the streets of London can fulfill. But guess what, I have to deal with what I get and find the beauty in what I have right here. Even bring some of that magical feeling here so I can share with you all...

No comments: