Thursday 20 August 2009

Mood lighting


The search for completion aka the finishing touch. 
Did I tell you, I love flowers and I miss the arrangements that have that extra bit heart put into it especially at special occasions or even just because! I remember 2 years ago my x-man used to bring me a flower a day for the whole summer never missed a day. I used to arrange them in a way that made them look as special as the thought itself. 
In Tanzania I would say flower arrangement is still not a passion with these florists here. There's only one style you will get at parties, weddings, and even the special occasions! I'm guessing since I am always looking for that finishing touch, I am never satisfied unless I do it myself or find the perfect one. Decorating a wedding for example, isn't just about flowers, it's about lighting, dinner sets, the chairs and even the mood you create that makes everyone that walks into that room say wow! I love the setting on the above picture... I can just picture a dance floor in the middle and the only thing lighting it is the spot lights and when you and your groom dance all eyes are on you. 

So ladies, today the lesson is setting the mood to anything even your clothing, your room, your special occasion makes it just that little bit more special.

No comments: