Monday 17 August 2009

Craving for Uniqueness


Sometimes we loose site of where we are and so the road to the future becomes a hill. For me whenever I loose site of where I am, I look at where I have been. I looked at the beginning of my blog to present and I felt a ping of loss. 
Why you ask because, of inspiration! I feel at loss with the things that inspired me, the walks to my favourite boutiques, visiting fashion shows, just looking at the street fashion in London. It was my inspiration, I have been trying to find it here and recently I have seen a growth in trend followers not yet makers. The people with unique fashion is what I crave, you can walk and you'll see the classy, the funky, the crazy, the oh my God what was she thinking. Do you know what I'm saying?
FT provides tools for you to complete your look not to guide your trend... no no that's not me. I like individuality not copy cats. As I find myself longing for that extra, I decided mmh so why not bring the unique to you. So, soon FT clothing will be available for sell and you can create your own individuality! veeeeeeeeeery soon in fact!
Rememember, I said I was working on something. well sorry I'm a perfectionist until something is perfect it will not be shared. And so now, the final bows are being tied and the unwrapping will be with you soon.
My crave for the sweetness in the unique... right now I am craving a velvet cake! Where to get where to get? It's like FT, the icing on the cake... the perfect touch needed to finish that perfect look! Mmmh

No comments: