Tuesday 11 August 2009

A craving for fashion

If fashion was food I would eat with the best of them. Now I am not a shopaholic (so I think!) but whenever I pass something that catches more than the corner of my eyes then I want it. I am a total fan of uniqueness in fashion the more daringly chic and lady like the more intriguing it is to me.
The one shoulder raffled blouse to me is both sexy and uniquely chic yet it still remains lady like classy which is what I stand for.
Now shoes are on another level for me, the more weird the more I want it especially if it makes my foot look that little bit mh.. wow! You know what I mean don't pretend! I am very daring when it comes to shoes and not afraid but I look for comfort too! I have found myself wearing high heels a lot this year and I must tell you there's good shoes that can just be as comfortable just find that right one. I love this shoe

But not as much as Solanges half boot hald sandal shoe... this girl is on another level and I applaud for her beautiful measurable risks.

FT's note: Be daring but stay classy!

till next time,
love FT!

No comments: