Sunday 5 July 2009

My sanctuary


My room has always been my own get away,the place I retire to when I need to be alone, to think, to have a peace of mind and even be creative. At the moment I have made it pink and grey, it's unfinished but i'm getting there slowly. Yes, I love pink and you never thought of that combination before hunh! I actually was thinking of ripping the pink and grey tiles which were the inspiration for the walls but now I see symmetries. Two options, put wooden floors and leave the pink and grey walls which are actually fine, or paint my wardrobe, dresser and drawers white! Both are options to make my sanctuary a peaceful retreat... maybe when I am done I'll share it with you all and you can advice (not criticize, how does that educate hunh!)

The lesson for today is... whatever your room is to you make it the place you can run to when you just need to be you! A haven of peace...

what does your room mean to you?

No comments: