Sunday 21 June 2009

Grand Ball

Hey FT here,
So my lil' sis took the big step of moving from kidulthood to adulthood, she graduated. The morning ceremony was tearful as we realise our baby girl ain't little no more, followed by a pre party then the grand dinner and dance prom! She looked beautiful of course (will upload pictures when I get back, I left cable). However, there was one dress that caught my eyes, a summer surprise that can brighten the world, a little cocktail dress that speaks simply wow...
This yellow bcbg dress caught my eyes... looked even better on the petit madame who was wearing it
If you fell in love with the front then the back is just simply gorgeous. Simple but wows that's the whole deal
Today's FT pick is this pink chiffon BCBG dress that I have accented with the gold clutch

some white heels and these finishing touches to your look!

No comments: