Thursday 28 May 2009

Seek to fulfill

If I were asked which of the African designers I prefer and adore, I'd say SIKA, even though the designer is based in London so is her shop. The Ghanaian beautiful sister who has been embracing her culture by using african fabrics to show off her design skills. He designs are spectacular and so ready to wear, so worth the cost. Her choices in fabrics, colours and what I call the finishing touches to an outfit (accessories) is over the moon.
This is my favourite, the design, the cut, the combination in fabric and accessories and ofcourse... the models overall look is the finishing touch
Check out the arrangement of fabric design in this dress... beautiful almost reminds me of one checked dress Amerie was wearing mmh... maybe that's where she got her inspiration from! Whatever, however, I love it!
So love this skirt, I have one this style so many times now... and I am inspired to make a skirt like this inspired by Africa. Thinking about it that will be so cool, can't wait!
Minis for those with long beautiful legs
Love it... What makes this dress so beautiful is the Bow... I am thinking if you take an African printed fabric and make the bow out of it and leave the dress black.... wow! 
Would totally wear, an African inspired belt... an infusion of trends, that's what I see here. It all works beautifully

The drama must exist... There should always be drama when it comes to designing! I love this!

which one do you love or like?

No comments: