Monday 20 April 2009

True Style

Hi ladies, I hope you are all well. Today, I want to present to you a very talented young lad by the name of Adeleke Sijuwade, a Nigerian designer who is making waves in the Fashion world. Pieces that have been worn by celebrities the likes of Keisha Cole, Tyra Banks and many others must be worthy of noting. And I am always one to share the love of African inspired fashion. Ladies... I present Adeleke
Frills
Pant suit
That's how it would look... I love
My favourite fashionista Latisha, showing how it's done. I love this woman, she inspires me to follow my dreams. Hey, accent with a belt ladies and give a flowing dress that extra ump
Cute little number, I could totally wear
Yes that's miss coles showing off the perfect Africa
The Fashion Bomb herself... embracing Adeleke's Africa
The man himself... flocked with beautiful brown skin showing off the collection. I love that high waisted long flowy skirt. Always note the accessories ladies

And here at last the Man with an eye for style. I love a man who can dress me good as well as himself. mmh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its amazing beautiful!