Wednesday 25 February 2009

Get Organized

I have been re-decorating my room for a couple of weeks now and I must tell you I am sleeping better than ever. I am still however looking for my gold paint, I just have this vision and I want to make it come to life. Ooh yeah and I am looking for an Idea, my sister want me to paint her room red (dark red)! Mmh... vision will you come please! I want a walk in closet so badly cuz my clothes are getting filled out in my closet... 
Just so your clothes do not get spoiled make sure you have doors that give your clothes a little breathing space especially if you have an AC in your room!
This is my dream, I am thinking of turning the store into a walk in closet hmm... that's the problem when you are waiting for your apartment to be finished and have to stay in with the parents who by the way are extra happy about you being in the house. I love to be spoiled and I am proper spoiled at home but sometimes independence you yearn for!

I love Eva's closet everything is in it's own place

No comments: