Monday 9 February 2009

For the Sensitive

To the blog viewer who requested help with problem skin. Well, you came to the right place cuz I have very sensitive skin. Even though I am not a beautician nor dermatologist (My Mother is) and through so much trial and error and still trying to look for the perfect product for my skin. In terms of my body I use Laline (located at Brent Cross Shopping centre London)... it's natural, it's beautiful, perfect for my skin and it makes me feel like a woman! On my face when in London, because of the weather, I found prescriptive perfect for my skin. I came to Tanzania and I need to change my product but I will be making my way back to London in June so for now I am still using prescriptive despite the reaction to heat which causes my face to be come oil and pores to be clogged. (I cannot use products like Clarins, creme de lamer etc, they react with my skin)

I would recommend for you to see a dermatologist first so they can tell you what kind of skin you have (oily, dry etc.). If however for some reason you are not able to then please go to John Lewis or any department store and you will find PRESCRIPTIVE (make sure to get advice before buying anything). Another product I hear is perfect for problematic skin is: Purity by Philosophy.

Do try and let me know. PLEASE NOTE: STAY AWAY FROM PRODUCTS WITH ALCOHOL, PERFUMED OR FRAGRANTED UNLESS NATURAL even then it's a trial and error situation.

Make sure to have a face cleanser, toner and moisturizer (day and night) for daily use!

If anyone else who would like to recommend other products that have worked for them then please do share!

Thanks for visiting FT... I hope I was helpful! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much. I do go to John Lewis. I will try that one

Unknown said...

You are welcome! Wash twice or even thrice a day for our sensitiveness! Take care...

Love FT