Tuesday 13 January 2009

Subtle glamour

I've been highlighting my love for skirts this week. I love a skirt or dress that just accentuates my shape and makes me look curvy. Not that ooh my damn curvy but just right! In fashion, I am eclectic, I could feel like wearing trousers, sometimes skirts, sometimes dresses... depending on my mood for the day   
I love this dress, accessorize it properly and you will have a HIT. if you've got a flat tummy, curvy (not too curvy) shape and not too large of breasts (maybe up to a D size). I can picture you in this
This number here is good for those with hips and small waists and up to C in the upper part, nice legs for the skirt... girl Finishing touches are a must!

This one here is not for those who are too curvy, for those of us with boy shapes and from a B to a D cup would look like you got it all in this! Have fun with style ladies.

Much love FT

No comments: