Sunday 14 December 2008

Celebrity style watch

I like to watch what stars wear...I am not so much of a follower of their style but there some exceptions and plus I can pick bits and bobs.
I love the look... I can see myself wearing it (i have seen myself wearing actually)

I love riri and her stylist..the ensemble is cool and minimal which I love. I absolutely do not love the make up and the nails as cool as they are do not go with the look. I am also starting to hate the hair going big flatten it a bit girl. Otherwise still love her look...nice legs too!!


Did you guys notice the similarities between the two? a trend that I would love to rock...the heavy mix of bangles on one side and one little accent not to have a barehand on the other. I like!! both also rocked the ring on the index! Keep a close eye ladies

No comments: