Wednesday 19 December 2007

Happy Holidays

Hi everyone, I hope your week is good. Titi, Thank you for your comment and I will get back to you with all the answers to your question, but for now check out forever 21 for affordable stylish clothing, H&M in America is reallyt good and click here (http://www.wetseal.com/catalog ). I am a tiny bit better and I'm at work, musing about having one more day to going to TZ for holidays...I can't wait.

Yeah yeah, I know what you are thinking, blogging at work well the chairman ain't here so what to do when you wish you were celebrating Eid with your Family in a beautiful hot country like Tanzania....well you blog!!

Ooh by the way Eid Mubarak to all out there, I'm hating being at work on Eid but hey I'm going on Holiday in one day (fine, I'll stop rubbing it off on your face). But Damn, having my mum, my sister and me in one house just like old times, craziness indeed. Ooh yeah without forgetting the Big man himself..Daddy!!I miss home!! But I'll be missing having my partner with me since he ain't going anywhere but see you soon my love.

I will try my best to update the blog and tell you what I am up to and hopefully let you all in on the fashion at home. I can't believe the year has gone so fast and I have been blogging since June, Thank you all for visiting Finishing Touches and keeping me entertained with some of your comments as well as eager to update you all on fashion. Thank you to all who have been supporting FT. For now and till January....Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to all. Praying for Bigger and Better things in the New Year.

Yours Truly,

Finishing Touches.

No comments: