Wednesday 24 October 2007

Inspired By Miss Janet Jackson

Hello everyone, hope you had a lovely week, mine has been up and down and busy!!Anyway so, you all know I love Janet Jackson, she is as I always say humble, calm, fierce and can lure you into any emotion when listening to her songs.
Classy Couple indeed, see, love and happiness can foresee what you may call flaws
Classy indeed...I want I want...this is beautiful...check out the accessories just enough finishing touches
This is something I could do...especially for those ladies who love to go to fashion shows..well this is classy..make sure your hat doesn't annoy other's view (LOL). This petite lady is exquisite
This is a dress that Miss Jackson wore once and you can too if you want to
well..I love hats but I always feel overwhelmed so I dont..but if you want to steal miss J's look why not do this

With this
And finish it off with these wide legged and those high heeled shoes..don't forget a few finishing touches and you are done...
Thanks to miss Silvie

No comments: