Sunday 28 October 2007

FT Exclusives...

I had a very busy week with work and graphics training plus some stuff that I had to deal with but I must say I had fun yesterday. I decided to host a day of FT fun with my people so that included, going around covent garden to the most fun places, a competition and offer of five minute shopping to get whatever they wanted in one of the vintage shops which was absolutely fun to see how when we went in the first time everybody new what they wanted but when it was time to compete they couldn't see anything. It's like those times you spend window shopping and plan that you will go back as soon as you get money and shop you socks off and when you do, you seem to not know what you want anymore!!Anyway, then we hopped off to the theater but the show was fully booked so we decided to hit waterloo and met this man playing reggae/soul jams and we broke onto a fun dance...well lets just say it was a fun day full of FT fun and i'm glad everyone appreciated it!!So this week, I am giving you some picks that makes FT..classy, fun and simple

I love L.A.M.B

This is a must have for me...it's so me

This Winter/Fall has the most fabulous coats ever

I am growing quite fond of this long grecian dress

I love bags..

I am loving the look...warm and lovely as well as classy patterns

My look for college for sure

I just loved the mixture of black and red

My Little black dress

Plus size work time

Oooh My God, I am so in love with this look, it's fun yet classy..I don't know I seem to love classy fun

An outfit for all of you our there

Loving the strappy pumps

Oooh yeah skinny jeans get a pop up finish with the colours..I am personally looking for a purple and red

Pop up colours are so in, loving the yellow shoes

Without forgeting to let you know that patent bags are so in...and this is an example of a not so cheap looking patent.

My High end picks

and ooh yeah for my girl who wanted to see what I wore for my birthday...well I was wearing a vintage ensemble, I love simplicity that makes you look classy, what made me fall in love with this dress is the straps can be in a kris kros style or just normal straight and the buttons are so flashy that when I turn you think...Girl!!Anyway, I had fun..went to watch Chicago at the theater (hence the classy look), then my favourite Dinner, Thai ofcourse and finished it with club hopping around West End, only to realise I so prefer jazz bars/club to clubs, they are just so much more classy!!And Ooh yeah forgot to tell you..I was flaunting my strappy pumps!!


FT:"Fashion is beautiful when you know what you want" Wishing you all a good week.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wewe si ulisema ulivaa gauni that was similar to Gabrielle Union's dress. Sasa tena imekuaje? because this dress doesn't look nothing like hers. It's a pretty dress but it doesn't look like Gabrielles. Mtoto muogo wewe!

Anonymous said...

there's a difference between similar and a like...and i believe I said similar meaning...not a like!!

Always thank you for your comment..Keep visiting finishing touches!!yours FT

Anonymous said...

Anyway, let me say it this way; Your dress does not look similar to Gabrielles. Not at all!

Anonymous said...

Thank you...when I said similar I meant both bubble hem, both with a bow (To give you a hint)...Anyway, That is what I wore for my birthday!!I do appreciate your comment, Keep visiting FT

Anonymous said...

It's true FT, the only difference I see is colour and straps...I love it..keep entertaining us with fashion

Anonymous said...

anony of 30.oct.07 at 06:39, get a life pls...