Friday 28 September 2007

Tiger Woods, does it big

So I realised I negleted my other skill, Interior designing, lately!!So I thought I would grace you with Tiger Woods house..damn money can buy you luxury (notice I didn't say happiness ;)).

I love the staircase and the natural glamour that blesses this house

With a view like this who'd want to get out of bed really, seriously

You'd wanna wake up for breakfast with a comfortable and luxurious environment like this

This will be my sofa, comfort at the first look and when you sit (It's good dream ok!!)

Everyday will feel like holiday

Oooh I love jacuzzi baths...ask my sister I never get out the bathroom..with candles all around, a good book...all you need after a hectic day. I also love showers especially the mornings, that looks like perfect..someday!!I love the separe shower and bath...

Warm and cozy

Nature in the house, gives it the extra bit style but not too much as it is not good for your health

A breath taking site

I love the feel of this house, the lighting is perfect for just the two of you

Finishing touches make your house complete as you can see

No comments: