Wednesday 29 August 2007

My hot mamas to be

Any hot mamas to be out there!!
So, I've had this on the back of my mind for so long. today I decided to bless the mamas to be with style. You know the feeling of adding extra weight, having a huge belly that you might love but feel you can't dress. Well I say, no more dressing in those frumpy nighties and continue looking good and loving your pregnancy in style.
Nice summer dresses for those in hot countries
For those going to work
Summer colours needn't pass you by
Lets go out for a day at the beach
How about those nights when you have no idea wat to wear??well I love these long dresses and they will flow with your body and make you feel comfortable
Lets go shopping or to the beach
Dinner at the beach or you can dress it with jeans and look glamorous too
Simple yet stylish for working mamas to be

Black is the ultimate perfect for those who want to reduce the weight gain look and it is glamorous for those outtings.
All I say is, a woman should feel good in every one of the stages in life and pregnancy is the most beautiful time that a woman can experience, so embrace it in style!!

No comments: