Sunday 5 August 2007

Hi Angels...keep away the demons..

Hi y'all, so I 'm back!!I came back to London to a bright sun and nice breeze when I stand on my balcony.Not believing, it was flooding just last week in England. Glad to see i've brought the weather with me...!!My relaxation days were lovely, mostly spent the days spending time with my lil' sis who is an angel and in the evening with the rest of the family and I have a big one (Don't we all?). Anyway, as I was browsing through my favourite blogs I found something that really intrigued me...I thought it would be nice to share it with all y'all because this brotha can write!! It's from eclectic relaxation, big up to him, now Ladies tell me if this is what women really want??



She wants a guy that’s not shypart introvert but flirts
That’ll give her space but still loves her till it hurts
College degree, Street wise but carries class
Rock nikes with the best of them …Jeans above the ass
Then clean in a button up, blazer when appropriateStyle go from urban to business associate.
Mostly it depends, not stingy loves to spend
Man enough to take a stand; wont break willing to bend
Admits when he’s wrong; no arguments or fussin
Conversations go from Stocks to who Hoopz is fukin
That’s discussion
She’s proud to say “That’s my man’
Not afraid to say calm down when she get’s out of hand
That’s taking a stand
To break up would be a tragedy
A guy that’ll sit with her and watch Greys Anatomy
That’ll be perfect,
He’s funny another perk’s wit
Romantic plus in the bed, knows how to work it
Try to interpret feelings?He speaks his mind
Don’t speak for a day? She’s secure he’s on his grind
Females know their place
Females she let’s them chase
After a long day at work he only wants to see her face
Controlling? Not even
Not known to be deceivin
Pauses the game to hear problems during football season
Why would she leave him?She wouldn’t, it’s not an option
The problem is findin’ him cuz there’s not a lot of them

No comments: