Saturday 30 June 2007

Beauty with a Purpose

Hey Y'all so today I'm gonna take y'all to my Country Tanzania. You all know once in a while I get to celebrate someone. Today, I have this beauty from Tanzania named Kylinn. I have been looking for someone who represents beauty with a purpose for so long and I think I keep going back to this lady right here. Born Jacqueline Ntuyabaliwe, she is a singer, a model and woman with a purpose to make the difference in the world. So you all know that's my kinda thing cuz I work to get computers to the developing countries as well as do charity for disabled people and many. In 2000 she joined the Miss Tanzania Beauty pageant in which she won the title and represented Tanzania in the Miss World contest. She then dedicated the whole year during her reign as a beauty queen to charity work in Tanzania which she has not stopped ever since. In 2003, she decided to record her solo album and she has been successful ever since. So you ask why choose klyinn, well to tell you the truth she is always on point with style in comparison to the other choices...and you know this blog is all about beauty and fashion. So here she goes....

Flawless

Sleek Diva

This is Klyinn looking smashing in her curly afro with one of very successful TV presenters in Tanzania, whom I went to school with and her sister is my friend but anyway this is another beauty with a purpose which I will get back to another day. She is very natural and knows what she wants in life.

Klyinn with orphans and looking her best

Klyinn performing in Tanzania, looking very flashy

All pictures thank you to klyinn's website while i'm still awaiting some more pics from the lady herself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is hot, kind, beautiful and she is producing sweet music to my ears. I love her. Keep up K'lynn, with love from Namibia